Each HP printer device requires a driver to download and install, according to the type of the HP printer you use. This includes HP LaserJet Pro M118DW Printer. You need to install the HP LaserJet Pro M118DW Driver so that the printer device can properly work.
It is because the driver connects your computer to the printer system. With the driver as well, you will be able to customize a number of the printer’s settings. The driver will also inform you when the ink cartridge is running low so that you know when you need to refill the ink cartridge.
It will be better if you download and install the latest HP M118DW Driver to make sure it works better with your operating system. This way, you will also be able to maximize the features of your printer. Also, make sure the driver is compatible with the operating system you use.
The HP LaserJet Pro M118DW is an entry-level, monochrome laser printer. It is suitable for a small office, home office, or personal use. It is also ideal for sales counters. This printer device is fast, has good features for the price, and compact enough to fit on most desks.
Read More : HP LaserJet Pro M203dw Printer Driver
Moreover, it also supports automatic 2-sided printing so that you can save costs on paper. Just like most laser printers, the M118DW Printer is more suitable for low-volume printing.
This laser printer from HP is a good option for environments that need to print a couple of hundred documents per month.
The input paper tray can accommodate up to 250 sheets of paper. While the multipurpose tray can hold up to 10 sheets of paper for printing envelopes or other off-shape paper size, such as labels. The monthly duty cycle of this unit is 20,000 pages of paper per month.
The Way to Install HP LaserJet Pro M118dw Printer Driver in Windows
1. You must have a driver printer. Download the driver printer first if you don’t have it yet. Check the link on this site. Click on it to download the driver printer. For a better option, download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
2. Read the instructions carefully and do the orders. Wait until the process is complete. Extract the files once the download process is finished.
3. Go to the Setup menu. Use right-click on your mouse to select the menu. There are several options on the menu. Tap the Run as Administrator option to continue the process.
4. You will see the installation procedure to follow. Do the orders carefully. Continue the process by clicking the Next button.
5. Wait for the installation process and click the Finish button.
6. Now, the installation is complete. Try to use the printer to print, fax, or scan a file or document.
The Way to Install HP LaserJet Pro M118dw Printer Driver in Mac OS
1. You must have the driver printer. Download the driver printer if you don’t have it yet. We have a download link on this website.
2. Click the link to see the full instructions. Download and save the files in the ZIP or RAR format.
3. Wait until the download process finishes. Extract the files once you get them.
4. Continue the action by looking for the setup option on the menu. Double click on the file.
5. A pop-up notification appears. It asks you to select the printer connection. Choose the USB option. Let the system finish the setup process.
6. That’s it! The printer is ready to use. Check the printer first. Try to print, fax, and scan files to make sure the device works normally.
HP LaserJet Pro M118dw Driver Windows
Supported Operating System : Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
HP Printer Driver Download
HP Printer Driver Firmware Update Download
HP Easy Start Driver Download
HP LaserJet Pro M118dw Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System : Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
HP Easy Start Driver Download
HP LaserJet Pro M118dw Manual Download
HP LaserJet Pro M118dw User Guide Download
HP LaserJet Pro M118dw User Guide v2 Download
HP LaserJet Pro M118dw Reference Guide Download