HP officeJet 5200 is a multifunctional inkjet printer that allows users to do 4 functions. The basic functions this printer can do are faxing, scanning, copying, and surely printing. The printer is a good choice for users who want a printer for smaller needs such as home and small office.
The four basic functions are not the only things it can perform. Several features are present to help users perform and complete the task more easily and also efficiently. The printer is a good option to buy if you are in need to buy a printer to perform the mentioned needs and to be used at home or home office.
You may have known that for a printer to be perfectly functioning, it will need its driver. The same goes for HP OfficeJet 5200, you will need a HP OfficeJet 5200 driver to begin performing printing or other tasks.
If you find yourself still in doubt about getting this one particular printer from HP, you may need some more information about it. No need to worry, we will discuss some aspects of this printing machine so that you have enough knowledge about it.
Read More : HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 Printer Driver
Talking about size and design, it has 5.03×17.5×22.2 inches in dimension making it not the smallest option you can get. However the design looks good and it is not a problem to place a machine of that size. one plus factor, the automatic duplexer also makes duplex printing easier.
Moving to its paper capacity, this could be a downside if you are someone who needs a bigger one. With 100 sheets for the input and 25 sheets for the printing output, it can be considered lower if compared with the competitors but standard for similar models.
In terms of connectivity, the printer is capable of doing mobile printing. With Wi-Fi, you can connect other devices such as a smartphone or tablet and then use the mobile printing service and it can start to process files you have in the remote devices.
One having the printer along with downloading HP OfficeJet 5200 driver will allow you to have a good quality printing output at a quite fast speed.
The Way to Install HP OfficeJet 5200 Printer Driver in Windows
1. You must have a driver printer. Download the driver printer first if you don’t have it yet. Check the link on this site. Click on it to download the driver printer. For a better option, download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
2. Read the instructions carefully and do the orders. Wait until the process is complete. Extract the files once the download process is finished.
3. Go to the Setup menu. Use right-click on your mouse to select the menu. There are several options on the menu. Tap the Run as Administrator option to continue the process.
4. You will see the installation procedure to follow. Do the orders carefully. Continue the process by clicking the Next button.
5. Wait for the installation process and click the Finish button.
6. Now, the installation is complete. Try to use the printer to print, fax, or scan a file or document.
The Way to Install HP OfficeJet 5200 Printer Driver in Mac OS
1. You must have the driver printer. Download the driver printer if you don’t have it yet. We have a download link on this website.
2. Click the link to see the full instructions. Download and save the files in the ZIP or RAR format.
3. Wait until the download process finishes. Extract the files once you get them.
4. Continue the action by looking for the setup option on the menu. Double click on the file.
5. A pop-up notification appears. It asks you to select the printer connection. Choose the USB option. Let the system finish the setup process.
6. That’s it! The printer is ready to use. Check the printer first. Try to print, fax, and scan files to make sure the device works normally.
HP OfficeJet 5200 Driver Windows
Supported Operating System : Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
HP Printer Driver Download
File Size : 146.51 MB
Read More : HP OfficeJet 6500A Plus Printer Driver
HP OfficeJet 5200 Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System : Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
HP Easy Start Driver Download
File Size : 9.08 MB
HP OfficeJet 5200 Manual Download
HP OfficeJet 5200 Reference Guide Download
HP OfficeJet 5200 User Guide Download
HP OfficeJet 5200 Setup Guide Download