Logitech offers you with so many wireless mice that you can choose. If you are looking for a wireless mouse with some features at a cheap price, then this mouse should be on your list.
The most attractive features in this Logitech M525 Driver include high precision tracking, sensitive scroll wheel, and long battery life. It also helps your mouse have an ergonomic design that offers you with a comfy grip as well.
Performance and Features
As mentioned before, the main features of Logitech M525 are a high precision tracking, long battery life, and sensitive scroll wheel. You should know that the scroll wheel is unusual.
Logitech called it the micro-precise wheel since it gives you more grooves per millimeter. The effects are so fantastic. This is very sensitive and scrolls your pages quickly and smoothly. The drawback is sometimes it feels unnatural to scroll ups and downs.
Sometimes it feels too smooth just like there is no grove at all. It will make you get used to it, but it is not something bad.
Even the scroll wheel was clickable sideways to get back and forward functions, and if you want to get this feature in one place, knowing that this device has them in one place can be your best solution.
Will you buy it?
This Logitech Mouse M525 also features laser grade precision. What you can do is let the tracking perform perfectly on any surface so you do not need to use mouse pads as well. Even you can use smooth surfaces such as tiles.
This Logitech M525 Driver still works best for you. What you will love most about this device is the long battery life. There are two AA batteries in a package so it will last around three years without you needing to replace them.
Logitech M525 Software Installation on Windows
The steps to install the Logitech Software on Windows are as follows.
1. Logitech M525 is a driver for the wireless mouse. To install it, you need to download and install Logitech Unifying Software first that is available via the link of this page.
2. Press the Easy-Switch button so that you can select the channel.
3. Press the Connect button.
4. Plug the unifying receiver into a USB port available.
5. Onscreen instructions may appear on the box. Follow the instructions by continuously clicking “Next” buttons.
6. Click “Finish”.
7. The Logitech driver for Windows is ready to use.
Logitech M525 Software Installation on Mac
The steps to install the Logitech Software on Mac are as follows.
1. Download and install Logitech Unifying Software first. The link is available on this page.
2. To start the installation process, press Easy-Switch and Connect buttons continuously.
3. Prepare the unifying receiver and plug it into the USB port of your computer.
4. A window appears. Follow the instructions. It is by clicking “Next” buttons continuously.
5. End it by clicking the “Finish” button.
6. The driver is ready to use for the Mac computer.
Logitech M525 Driver Windows
Operating System :
Windows 10 64bit/32bit, Windows 8.1 64bit/32bit, Windows 8 64bit/32bit, Windows 7 64bit/32bit
Logitech SetPoint Software Download
Logitech Unifying Software Download
Logitech M525 Driver Mac OS
Operating System :
Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7
Logitech Firmware Update Download
Logitech M525 Manual Download
Logitech M525 Setup Guide Download