Brother MFC-8910DW can be the best partner in running your small business. Especially for small firms, upgrading to more advance printing capabilities may be a difficult task. When looking for a printer that can duplex (print on both sides of the same sheet of paper) or connect wirelessly, the price of the equipment may become much more expensive than originally anticipated.
Brother MFC-8910DW features
For any micro or small office or workgroup that needs to scan, copy, or fax multi-page duplex documents, considering the MFC-8910DW is the best choice. It also helps that the printer has all of the features, which makes it a good choice for heavy-duty printing.
The printer’s features include the capacity to print, scan, and fax, as well as work as an independent copier and fax machine, including across a network. The ability to print from and scan to a USB memory key, as well as compatibility for Wi-Fi and a range of mobile printing choices, including AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Brother’s mobile print and scan app, are all convenient features.
In addition to on-site servicing to the one-year warranty, which isn’t offered by any other’s Brother Types, this printer is also loosely in the convenience area. But it’s the duplex scanning that’s the most crucial feature.
Brother MFC-8910DW, like most office MFPs, has both a flatbed and an automated document feeder (ADF) for scanning. It can fit the legal-size pages on its flatbed, unlike most of its competitors, so you don’t have to use the 50-page ADF for only a one-page legal-size document. Even more essential, it can scan in duplex, which may be a more useful function than you realize.
Scanning both sides of a page can be done in two ways. A reversing ADF is something that most low-cost MFPs have. The ADF does the duplexing in these MFPs, scanning one side of a page, turning it over, and scanning the other side.
The scanner does the duplexing on the MFC-8910DW, with two scan elements scanning one side of the page at a time. As a result, scans are substantially faster, as the paper only passes through the ADF once rather than twice.
Paper handling and set up
Brother MFC-8910DW with a 250-sheet paper drawer, a 50-sheet multipurpose tray, and a built-in print duplexer, the MFC-8910DW excels at paper handling for printing. Most small workplaces will be fine actually but, if you need more, an extra 500-sheet second drawer can increase the input capacity to 800 sheets.
Brother MFC-8910DW Printer Driver for Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Brother MFC-8910DW Full Driver & Software Package Download [115.85 MB]
Brother MFC-8910DW Printer Driver for Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 12, Mac OS 11, Mac OS 10.15 Catalina, Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite
- Brother iPrint&Scan Download for Mac OS 12 and Mac OS 11 Download [30.75 MB]
- Brother MFC-8910DW Printer Driver & Software Package for Mac OS X 10.15 Download [38.65 MB]
- Brother MFC-8910DW Printer Driver & Software Package for Mac OS X 10.14 Download [38.58 MB]
- Brother MFC-8910DW Printer Driver & Software Package for Mac OS X 10.13 and Mac OS X 10.12 Download [35.18 MB]
- Brother MFC-8910DW Scanner Driver for Mac OS 12 Download [2.53 MB]
- Brother MFC-8910DW Scanner Driver for Mac OS 11 Download [2.50 MB]
- Brother MFC-8910DW Scanner Driver for Mac OS X 10.15 Download [2.28 MB]
- Brother MFC-8910DW Scanner Driver for Mac OS X 10.14 Download [293.09 MB]
- Brother MFC-8910DW Scanner Driver for Mac OS X 10.13 Download [293.00 MB]
- Brother MFC-8910DW Scanner Driver for Mac OS X 10.12 Download [293.07 MB]
Brother MFC-8910DW Manual Download
File Format PDF