Brother MFC-J825DW belongs to one of the best Brother’s current multifunction printers with plenty of features. Besides duplex printing, this printer also offers an ADF and supports direct CD/DVD printing. Then, it also comes with Wi-Fi & Ethernet connectivity.
When it comes to shape, you’ll find a little difference between Brother’s current MFP models. They come with short & squat design. However, this one is a premium offering with a better finish. Its surface looks glossier, including a stunning striped pattern on its scanner lid.
On a large panel, you’ll find the controls stretching across almost the entire width of the device. It has big & chunky buttons that feels soft. However, its touchscreen is quite the center of attention.
It is very wide & can display 4 large thumbnails when you choose photos to print from memory cards. You can slot these into the multi-format card reader/USB port beneath the right & left edges of its screen.
A slot for direct CD/DVD printing is below this. Just load them onto the plastic tray & place it into the slot to print to your discs.
Moving to the bottom, Brother MFC-J825DW is equipped with a slot-in paper tray, split into 2 compartments. Here, the first handles standard paper like A4 sheets whereas the second is for storing photo paper. Sadly, this paper tray is not powered. So, you have to remove the tray & push a lever manually to engage the alternative paper source if you want to switch between the 2 paper types.
Speed and Quality
For printing a 10-page black-n-white text document, it takes about 1 minute & 7 seconds. MFC-J825DW also features a duplexer & is managed to pump out 5 double-sided pages of the same document in about 2,5 minutes.
It is still fast to print color documents. For printing a 10-page color business presentation, it takes less than 2,5 minutes. Then, it takes 2 minutes & 3 seconds for printing a 10-page graphics. This machine can print a 4×6 snap in 52 seconds. Anyway, these are highly respectable times.
In conclusion, this printer comes with many features for the money. Brother MFC-J825DW is very valuable with its duplex support, an ADF & direct CD/DVD printing at its price. Besides that, when it comes to printing, it is also paced. But below-par print quality across photos, graphics, and text makes it down slightly.
Brother MFC-J825DW Printer Driver for Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Brother MFC-J825DW Full Driver & Software Package Download [134.55 MB]
Brother MFC-J825DW Printer Driver for Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 12, Mac OS 11, Mac OS 10.15 Catalina, Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite
- Brother iPrint&Scan Download for Mac OS 12 and Mac OS 11 Download [30.75 MB]
- Brother MFC-6490CW Printer Driver & Software Package for Mac OS 10.15 Download [23.10 MB]
- Brother MFC-6490CW Printer Driver & Software Package for Mac OS 10.14 Download [23.2 MB]
- Brother MFC-6490CW Printer Driver & Software Package for Mac OS 10.13 and Mac OS 10.12 Download [23.42 MB]
- Brother MFC-6490CW Scanner Driver for Mac OS 12 Download [2.53 MB]
- Brother MFC-6490CW Scanner Driver for Mac OS 11 Download [2.50 MB]
- Brother MFC-6490CW Scanner Driver for Mac OS 10.15 Download [2.28 MB]
- Brother MFC-6490CW Scanner Driver for Mac OS 10.14 Download [293.09 MB]
- Brother MFC-6490CW Scanner Driver for Mac OS 10.13 Download [293.00 MB]
- Brother MFC-6490CW Scanner Driver for Mac OS 10.12 Download [293.07 MB]
Brother MFC-J825DW Manual Download
File Format PDF