While surfing on social media, especially Instagram, you will encounter some intersting posts that you liked to keep either for motivation or good memories. Not only that, sometimes you also may want to repost the post on a personal account but are still confused about how to do it.
Have no worries, as there are several ways to repost Instagram that can be done easily. On this page, you will learn how to repost Instagram posts as feeds, stories, or insta-stories. This time we will discuss several tutorials related to how to repost on Instagram with or without using an apps.
How to Repost Instagram with Apps
With increasingly quality content, there are many Instagram accounts whose contents deserve to be reposted, or also called , regram.
Regram is an activity of reposting content from another account to a personal account, both photos and videos. Currently regram can be done easily because many Instagram repost applications are provided free of charge.
Here are some of the most widely used applications for regram, and how to use them.
1# Reposter for Instagram
- Download and install the Reposter for Instagram application which you can find on the Google Play Store or AppleStore.
- Once installed, open the application. Please open your instagram as usual.
- Click the three-dot icon in the upper right corner of the post containing the video or photo that you want to repost (regram) > Copy the link.
- In the app, open Reposter. You can choose to include the original caption or create a new caption yourself. Press the Repost button.
This application was once went viral because of it’s one of the first application that offer regram function. To repost IG online using the Regrann application, please follow these steps:
- Download and install the Regrann app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the Instagram app as usual, then start selecting the post (video or photo) you want to repost.
- Tap the three-dot icon on the top right. Select Share to, then there will be a choice of the Regrann application.
- The Regrann application that has been installed will open automatically. You can choose to repost the post now or save it for later reposting. Old captions can be used or replaced with new ones.
Using InstaRepost is very easy, just follow these steps:
- Download and install the InstaRepost app on your Android.
- In the Instagram app, select the post you want to repost.
- Click the three-dot icon at the top right. Select Copy Link.
- When you open/reopen the InstaRepost application, the application will automatically detect the link you copied.
- You can choose to Repost Now (repost now) or Save to Repost Later (save the link first for reposting later).
- Repost Settings will appear which can be used to edit the content to be reposted.
- You can add stickers, edit captions, and so on in this feature.
- After that, press the Repost button.
How to Repost Instagram Without an Application
Actually, there is one easy step as a way to repost Instagram without an application, namely by taking a screenshot of the photo you want to repost. After screenshots, photos can be cropped and edited to be reposted using Instagram, without any additional applications.
However, of course this method is limited to reposting photos, and not videos. If you want to repost a video, there are two ways you can do it. Check out the following simple tutorial.
1# Repost As Story
Currently, Instagram has provided a feature to post feeds from other people’s accounts to your personal account story. How to repost Instagram feed to insta-story is as follows:
- Select the photo or video you want to repost.
- Just below the post, there’s a Direct icon, which resembles a paper airplane. Click the icon.
- A new window will appear, and at the top there will be the words Add post to your story in blue. Press the Menu.
Repost As Feed (Post)
Furthermore, if you want to repost Instagram online without an application, you can use the manual method, which is to download the content first, then repost it on your personal account feed. To do this, please follow the following flow:
- Select the photo or video you want to repost.
- Tap the three-dot icon in the upper right corner and then select “Copy Link”.
- Open the en.savefrom.net site via your browser, then paste the copied link into the Enter the URL field.
- Wait a few moments, then a thumbnail will appear at the bottom. Click “Download” next to the thumbnail.
- After the video or photo has been downloaded, open your Instagram application again.
- Post the video or photo.
The downside of using this method is while you can repost the photos or videos you can’t copy the caption that came with the photos or video.
3# Repost InstaStory
If there is a story from your friend or any account that mentions your account, then this story can be reposted easily. To do this, please follow these steps:
- Make sure the Instagram application you have is the latest. Open the Direct Message (DM) in the upper right with the paper airplane icon.
- Stories that mention your account will appear, with the addition of adding blue text Add this to your story. Click on the text, then edit the story as you like.
- Post to your personal account story.
That’s it folks, those are the various ways you can do to repost content from other accounts. You can use one of the methods above to make your instagram account become more active.
Nowadays, quality Instagram content will make your feed and stories even more interesting. Thus, the potential to attract more followers also increases.
You can choose one of the many ways to repost Instagram from the methods above. Which one do you like? You can comment below with your experience 🙂