The experience of typing on the keyboard is still important for many people even when they have mobile devices. You might feel the same and this is the reason why you are looking for the best wireless keyboard for this purpose. Logitech K360 Driver can be the answer for your need but you need to know the pros and cons of this wireless keyboard first.
Logitech Driver Pros
Why should you choose Logitech K360 when you are looking for a wireless keyboard? You will simply love this product because it is small so it can be put into the laptop bag. It is light as well so it can be brought everywhere easily.
The design is pretty simple, but users will be able to find great comfort and effectiveness when using it. Installing the driver will take no time. It also comes with handy features including the F keys that can be programmed.
Of course, we must not forget to mention the battery that can last long which is essential for a portable keyboard. It is even possible to make the wireless keyboard more personal by choosing the color you like.
Logitech Driver Cons
It is a wireless keyboard with a quite small size. Of course, we cannot expect too much besides the great portability that can be offered by this keyboard. If you compare this keyboard with the ergonomic one, you will find that using this keyboard for typing will not be as comfortable as the ergonomic one.
The ergonomic feature is not the main purpose of this keyboard design, after all. When touching the keys, you might also feel the cheap material used for the keyboard keys. The slightly plastic feel can be another drawback of this wireless keyboard. Nevertheless, you might still want to get the Logitech K360 Driver for your daily activity support.
How to Install Logitech K360 Software for Windows
Make sure you have downloaded the Logitech software. If you haven’t, simply click the download link on this website. You are suggested to download the driver in the Zip or Rar file format.
1. Follow the instructions and wait until the download process is completed. Then, you need to extract the files.
2. Go to the Setup menu by right clicking on your mouse. Then, you will find some options there. Select ‘Run as Administrator’.
3. Follow the installation procedure. After that, click ‘Next’ to continue the installation process.
4. When the installation process is completed, click ‘Finish’.
How to Install Logitech K360 Software for Mac
1. Download the Logitech software first according to your operating system. If you haven’t, download it by clicking the download link on this website.
2. Follow the instructions. It will be better if you download the driver in the ZIP or RAR format.
3. When the download process is finished, you have to extract the files.
4. Find the Setup option on the menu. Then, double-click on it.
5. You will see a notification to select Logitech connection options. Choose the USB option. Wait until the setup process finishes.
6. When the process is complete, your Logitech is ready.
Logitech K360 Driver Windows
Operating System : Windows 10 64bit/32bit, Windows 8.1 64bit/32bit, Windows 8 64bit/32bit, Windows 7 64bit/32bit
Logitech Options Software Download
Logitech Firmware Update Tool Download
Logitech Unifying Software (Chome) Download
Logitech K360 Driver Mac OS
Operating System : Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7
File Not Available
Logitech K360 Manual Download
Logitech K360 Manual Setup Download