Wireless mouse products are more than just a trend. It is a kind of innovation to make your activities more flexible.
Although the performance is doubtful in the beginning, many brands just prove that their products are just performed well.
Some features even make them better than the wired ones. From Logitech, one of the most featured wireless mouse products is Logitech M720 Software. What are the features?
Important Features of Logitech M720 Software
The mouse works well in your computers because of some new features added. Those features have not been available yet in their previous products.
Read more : Logitech MX518 Driver Download
One of them is Easy-Switch Technology. You can pair the mouse with 3 computers and then switch it effortlessly without spending too much time.
it is by touching the button under your thumb. If you want to scroll a long document faster, it is also no longer a big deal. It can be moved faster and then stop perfectly in the area you are intending.
The design looks stylish and futuristic. The body is entirely covered with the black color anyway. The size is larger than previous products but it just makes you can grab it more conveniently in your palm. For extra softness and comfort, the mouse is covered with a rubber surface.
How to Get the Software
To ease your way of installing and using the mouse, the software is necessary to have. Yes, you can find it directly once you have the mouse.
Read more : Logitech M525 Driver Download
But as an alternative, you can visit the official website of Logitech. Search for the software by typing the name accurately.
A link will appear and all you need to do is just click it and wait until the downloading process is over. For updating, it is easier.
Connect the mouse to the computer and click update to get the latest driver version of Logitech M720 Software.
Logitech M720 Driver Installation on Windows
The steps to install the Logitech Software on Windows are as follows.
1. Logitech M720 is a driver for the wireless mouse. To install it, you need to download and install Logitech Unifying Software first that is available via the link of this page.
2. Press the Easy-Switch button so that you can select the channel.
3. Press the Connect button.
Read more : Logitech M100 Driver Download
4. Plug the unifying receiver into a USB port available.
5. Onscreen instructions may appear on the box. Follow the instructions by continuously clicking “Next” buttons.
6. Click “Finish”.
7. The Logitech driver for Windows is ready to use.
Logitech M720 Driver Installation on Mac
The steps to install the Logitech Software on Mac are as follows.
1. Download and install Logitech Unifying Software first. The link is available on this page.
2. To start the installation process, press Easy-Switch and Connect buttons continuously.
3. Prepare the unifying receiver and plug it into the USB port of your computer.
4. A window appears. Follow the instructions. It is by clicking “Next” buttons continuously.
5. End it by clicking the “Finish” button.
6. The driver is ready to use for the Mac computer.
Logitech M720 Driver Windows
Operating System : Windows 10 64bit/32bit, Windows 8.1 64bit/32bit, Windows 8 64bit/32bit, Windows 7 64bit/32bit
Logitech Options Software Download
Logitech M720 Driver Mac OS
Operating System : Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7
Logitech Options Software Download
Logitech M720 Manual Download
Logitech M720 User Guide Download