Brother MFC-9560CDW is a modern and powerful printer to use. It is an electrophotographic technology-based printer completed with laser support to deliver special performance and better printing results than the competitor.
On another hand, the black and white combination on its appearance is also great. You will see a modern printer with an elegant design. Of course, by its nice appearance, this printer is also great to deliver another beautify inside your room.
Here, we will talk to you about some matters of this printer. By knowing more about it, we are sure that you will get more considerations to choose Brother MFC-9560CDW for your favorite printer!
Brother MFC-9560CDW General Specs
As we have said before, MFC-9560CDW is a great printer to use, especially with the electrophotographic technology-based. The use of technology is supported by the Star Sapphire 400MHz processor to provide a fast-running task.
The running task of this printer is also stable with its nice RAM. Inside the system, this device has 256 MB of RAM to control the performance.
Then, how about the tray of this Brother MFC-9560CDW?
MFC-9560CDW comes with 250 sheets of paper input for the standard tray. Seeing the capacity, it is enough trays, especially for personal use and home office. On another hand, there are also 35 sheets of paper input for ADF to increase the printing efficiency.
Another interesting matter of this printer is the 5-line LCD. The 3 inches LCD is appearing and it will ease you to control the printer operation.
Brother MFC-9560CDW Connection and Printing Details
About the connection, MFC-9560CDW is completed with some connections. For the standard connection, there is a hi-speed 2.0 USB to use. The new USB will provide a faster connection.
On another hand, this device also has Ethernet and wireless LAN for the connections. Of course, the occurring of the complete connections will ease you to connect your desktop to this device in processing documents.
Then, how about the printing quality?
Since MFC-9560CDW comes with complete features, the printing quality of this device does not need to be questioned. It has 600 x 600 dpi for an average resolution and up to 2400 x 600 dpi for the best resolution.
This printer is also fast. On average, Brother MFC-9560CDW could print up to 22 pages per minute. With its powerful speed, printing and copying with this device will be faster and more efficient. If you are interesting, get this printer to feel its powerful performance!
Brother MFC-9560CDW Printer Driver for Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Brother MFC-9560CDW Full Driver & Software Package Download [123.17 MB]
Brother MFC-9560CDW Printer Driver for Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 12, Mac OS 11, Mac OS 10.15 Catalina, Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite
- Brother iPrint&Scan Download for Mac OS 12 and Mac OS 11 Download [30.75 MB]
- Brother MFC-9560CDW Printer Driver & Software Package for Mac OS X 10.15 Download [31.35 MB]
- Brother MFC-9560CDW Printer Driver & Software Package for Mac OS X 10.14 Download [31.26 MB]
- Brother MFC-9560CDW Printer Driver & Software Package for Mac OS X 10.13 and Mac OS X 10.12 Download [34.04 MB]
- Brother MFC-9560CDW Scanner Driver for Mac OS 12 Download [2.53 MB]
- Brother MFC-9560CDW Scanner Driver for Mac OS 11 Download [2.50 MB]
- Brother MFC-9560CDW Scanner Driver for Mac OS X 10.15 Download [2.28 MB]
- Brother MFC-9560CDW Scanner Driver for Mac OS X 10.14 Download [293.09 MB]
- Brother MFC-9560CDW Scanner Driver for Mac OS X 10.13 Download [293.00 MB]
- Brother MFC-9560CDW Scanner Driver for Mac OS X 10.12 Download [293.07 MB]
Brother MFC-9560CDW Manual Download
File Format PDF