The Epson WorkForce 520 is an inkjet color printer that is able to do various jobs including printing, scanning, and faxing.
This printing machine can also work as a standalone copier and fax due to its support to network connection.
Since you run the Epson WorkForce 520 driver, it allows you to do some important tasks such as sending email, launching it on your pc then scanning it as an attachment.
The Epson WorkForce 520 Review
It’s important to looking for setup in any printer machine, and the WorkForce 520 is totally easy to work with.
All these process are going quickly with Wi-Fi standard unit is running conveniently. Further, the USB and Ethernet features also appear in standard look with two-line monochrome LCD looks straightforward.
Some of other buttons are neatly arranged as well.
Setting up the Epson WorkForce 520 driver utilizing a network connection (Ethernet) looks obviously standard.
Begin with finding a spot (HWD) printer then try to remove all the packing materials. Continue with attaching the cables.
Make sure it’s clearly finished before you’re going to use this printing machine.
The Epson WorkForce 520 is measured in 18.1 inches wide, 21.3 inches of deep, and 11.9 inches tall. When the first time you look into this machine, there will be an elegant curve on the ADF input tray.
The control panel moreover features a two-line LCD display. There are some of operating instructions and troubleshooting advice displayed as well as you get some of issues like a paper jam or lack of cartridges.
The advantage you’ll get by purchasing this Epson WorkForce 520 would be in its price. This machine needs only a cheap ink.
There are various color inks with different prices. The standard black costs $15.19 with lasting 550 pages (about 2.8 cents per page).
Aanother color costs only $11.38 with lasting 335 pages (about 3.4 cents per color/page). You’re able to postpone when you’ve to change it.
The Epson WorkForce 520 Specifications
- Printing Technology : 4-color (CMYK) drop-on-demand MicroPiezo® ink jet technology
- Printer Language : Epson ESC/P-R
- Maximum Print Resolution : 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- ISO Print Speed : Black 15 ISO ppm, Color 5.4 ISO ppm
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size : 3 droplet sizes, as small as 3 picoliters
- Copy Quality : Color: Black/White, Draft: Normal
- Copy Quantity : 1 – 99 (PC-free)
- Maximum Copy Size : 8.5″ x 14″ (PC-free)
- Copy Features : Fit to page, automatic reduction and enlargement
(25 – 400%), adjustable copy density
- Scanner Type : Color flatbed
- Photoelectric Device : Color CIS line sensor
- Optical Resolution : 1200 dpi
- Hardware Resolution : 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Maximum Resolution : 9600 x 9600 dpi interpolated
- Scanner Bit Depth : 48-bit color / 24-bit output
- Scanner Features : Scan-to-PC, Scan-to-PDF, scan-to-email
- Fax Specifications : Black-and-white and color
- Modem: 33.6 Kbps — as fast as 3 sec per page
- Memory: Up to 180 pages
- Speed dials: 60 (max.)
As well as you set up the Epson WorkForce 520 driver properly, you’ll get all the advantages this printer can give including high quality of output, fast speeds, and some of office-friendly features.
Epson WorkForce 520 Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
Epson Printer Driver Download (Windows XP, Vista, 7)
Epson Printer Driver Download (Windows 8, 8.1, 10)
Epson WorkForce 520 Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS 10.5 Leopard
Epson Printer Driver Download
File Size : 87 MB
Epson WorkForce 520 Manual Download
1. Epson WorkForce 520 Quick Setup Instructions
Format : PDF
2. Epson WorkForce 520 User’s Guide
Format : HTML
3. Epson WorkForce 520 Quick Guide and Warranty
Format : PDF