It is impossible to not have a printer unit in an office nowadays. It is an essential support for the office work after all. Your business will never run that smoothly if you are nor supported by the right printer unit.
Nowadays, the printer that can work more than just a printer is perfectly suitable for any office use. One of the best options you have might be Epson WF-3520.
It is quite an old model yet it is still good enough for any office need. You will need Epson WF-3520 Driver by the way.
You need to consider the good functions of the printer before making it the core printing unit in the office. You will love Epson WF-3520 because it can work as a printer, fax machine, scanner, and copier.
It means that you can do many things with one machine only. It is saving space and budget for sure. It is getting better with automatic duplex printing and scanning ability that makes everything easier and faster.
It comes with Wi-Fi connectivity as well as Ethernet support as well. Everyone can do the printing job easily using this printer because they can print through the cloud.
There is no need to be connected to the printer directly to be able to print. Those amazing functions of a multi-function printer can be enjoyed after you install the driver.
The great benefits of the Epson WF-3520 all-in-one printer still come with some flaws. You will find it good for your business needs because of the various functions that can be performed by this machine.
However, you might be dissatisfied with the output quality. It is slightly lower than your expectation.
No matter what, it is still good enough for your office so you need to make sure installing an Epson WF-3520 Driver to allow everyone in the office gets the most benefits of this product.
Table of Contents
How to Install Epson WF-3520 Software for Windows
1. Make sure you have downloaded the printer driver. If you haven’t, simply click the download link on this website. You are suggested to download the driver in the Zip or Rar file format.
2. Follow the instructions and wait until the download process is completed. Then, you need to extract the files.
3. Go to the Setup menu by right clicking on your mouse. Then, you will find some options there. Select ‘Run as Administrator’.
4. Follow the installation procedure. After that, click ‘Next’ to continue the installation process.
5. When the installation process is completed, click ‘Finish’. That’s it. Now, you can use your printer.
How to Install Epson WF-3520 Software for Mac
1. Download the printer driver first according to your operating system. If you haven’t, download it by clicking the download link on this website.
2. Follow the instructions. It will be better if you download the driver in the ZIP or RAR format.
3. When the download process is finished, you have to extract the files.
4. Find the Setup option on the menu. Then, double-click on it.
5. You will see a notification to select printer connection options. Choose the USB option. Wait until the setup process finishes.
6. When the process is complete, your printer is ready. You can use it to print, scan, or copy your documents.
Epson WF-3520 Driver Windows
Operating System : Windows 10 64bit/32bit, Windows 8.1 64bit/32bit, Windows 8 64bit/32bit, Windows 7 64bit/32bit
Epson Printer Driver Download (Win 7, XP)
File Size : 141 MB
Epson Printer Driver Download (Win 8, 8.1, 10)
File Size : 146 MB
Epson WF-3520 Driver Mac OS
Operating System : Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7
Epson Printer Driver Download
File Size : 81 MB
Epson WF-3520 Manual Download
Epson WF-3520 Installation Guide Download
Epson WF-3520 User’s Guide Download
Epson WF-3520 Wireless Network Settings Download