A mouse is one of the most important tools in computing activities. Indeed, for laptop users, you may use the touchpad that has been available on your device.
However, it seems not flexible enough particularly if you must do some jobs like drawing and designing. Yes, although some people may feel comfortable enough only with the touchpad, a qualified mouse is still necessary to have.
One of the recommendations for you comes from the brand Logitech. It is a Logitech M100 Driver. Here are the explanations.
Table of Contents
Benefits and Features
In terms of design, Logitech M100 is indeed not so much different from other series from the same brand. It is minimalist and in black on the entire part.
Read more : Logitech M305 Driver
The black color is included in the scrolling wheel. Meanwhile, the logo is placed on the lower part, making the product look more fashionable.
Installing it is very easy as well. When it is your first time using the mouse, you can just plug it into the USB port.
Automatically, a window appears where you can simply install it by clicking the next buttons. Wait for the process until the product has been installed.
The product also features high-definition optical tracking as you can enjoy smoother and more responsive cursors.
Possibilities of false moves are reduced with more precise optical tracking. You can use it anywhere with or without a mouse pad.
Where to Get the Driver
You can get this driver series by visiting the official website of Logitech. After searching the driver by typing the main keyword, the driver appears along with the download link.
Read more : Logitech G302 Software
Click the link and it is automatically downloaded. Additionally, if you want to update the software, it is also easy.
After plugging in the mouse to the USB port, the program box may appear and you can just click the update button. So, download and get a Logitech M100 Driver now.
Logitech M100 Software Installation on Windows
The steps to install the Logitech Software on Windows are as follows.
1. Logitech M100 is a driver for the wireless mouse. To install it, you need to download and install Logitech Unifying Software first that is available via the link of this page.
2. Press the Easy-Switch button so that you can select the channel.
Read more : Logitech MX518 Driver
3. Press the Connect button.
4. Plug the unifying receiver into a USB port available.
5. Onscreen instructions may appear on the box. Follow the instructions by continuously clicking “Next” buttons.
6. Click “Finish”.
7. The Logitech driver for Windows is ready to use.
Logitech M100 Software Installation on Mac OS
The steps to install the Logitech Software on Mac are as follows.
1. Download and install Logitech Unifying Software first. The link is available on this page.
2. To start the installation process, press Easy-Switch and Connect buttons continuously.
Read more : Logitech M525 Driver
3. Prepare the unifying receiver and plug it into the USB port of your computer.
4. A window appears. Follow the instructions. It is by clicking “Next” buttons continuously.
5. End it by clicking the “Finish” button.
6. The driver is ready to use for the Mac computer.
Logitech M100 Driver Windows
Operating System : Windows 10 64bit/32bit, Windows 8.1 64bit/32bit, Windows 8 64bit/32bit, Windows 7 64bit/32bit
Logitech SetPoint Download (64-bit)
Logitech SetPoint Download (32-bit)
Logitech M100 Driver Mac OS
Operating System : Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7
Logitech Control Center Download
Logitech M100 Manual Download
M100 User Guide Download