If you want to start a small business, you will certainly need a machine for printing and copying documents. Brother MFC-7360N comes as a multifunction laser printer that can meet your needs. Its style and design are suitable for your office or home office. Now, let’s pay attention to its review below!
Brother MFC-7360N Driver Download
At the top, there’s a 35-sheet ADF. The lid of this unit can fold out to be the paper feed tray. Then, there is 2-stage foldout paper stops that can scan documents comfortably sit on the scanner’s lid, without requiring it.
Next, there’s a control panel running the full width of the front with a two-line by 16-character LCD display at the center. Besides, the LCD is very low contrast.
In front, you will find 3 mode buttons for copy, scan, and fax. Then, there is a diamond of navigation keys at the right, start & stop buttons for scan & copy jobs, and a numeric pad for fax numbers. At the left, it comes with secondary keys for job options. One more, there are 8 quick-dial buttons for fax numbers at the left.
Moving below the control panel, Brother MFC-7360N features a single-sheet paper feed designed for special media. Below that, it has a 250-sheet paper tray.
For the connectivity, there are 2 options. They include 10/100 Ethernet and USB. Unfortunately, wireless connectivity option is not available on this printer.
Print Speed & Quality
When it comes to print speed, it is at 24 ppm for text-only documents. However, it is slower when printing text & graphics documents where this machine can run about 11.5 ppm.
For print quality, the result is pretty good with clean edges & no signs of jaggiest on diagonals & curves. Besides, it also provides a professional look to documents.
Then, grayscale graphics are less successful. Some fills are noticeably banded. The highest resolution is at 1,200 dpi for photos.
There are 2 consumables, including the 12,000-page drum unit & the toner cartridges. Considering its good quality text print, quick prints & copies for class, and comprehensive software bundle, this printer can be a good deal.
To sum up, Brother MFC-7360N is a nice, robust multifunction printer. Priced under 150 pounds sterling, this machine can do all of your basic needs: print, scan, copy & fax. This machine can print & copy fast as well as produce good text.
Brother MFC-7360N Printer Driver for Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Brother MFC-7360N Full Driver & Software Package Download Download [120.65 MB]
Brother MFC-7360N Printer Driver for Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 12, Mac OS 11, Mac OS 10.15 Catalina, Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite
- Brother iPrint&Scan Download for Mac OS 12 and Mac OS 11 Download [36.8 MB]
- Brother MFC-7360N Printer Driver & Software Package Download for Mac OS 10.15 Download [38.65 MB]
- Brother MFC-7360N Printer Driver for Mac OS 10.14 Download [38.58 MB]
- Brother MFC-7360N Printer Driver for Mac OS 10.13 and Mac OS 10.12 Download [35.18 MB]
- Brother MFC-7360N Scanner (ICA) Driver Download for Mac OS 12 Download [2.53 MB]
- Brother MFC-7360N Scanner (ICA) Driver Download for Mac OS 11 Download [2.50 MB]
- Brother MFC-7360N Scanner Driver for Mac OS 10.15 Download [2.28 MB]
- Brother MFC-7360N Scanner Driver for Mac OS 10.14 Download [293.09 MB]
- Brother MFC-7360N Scanner Driver for Mac OS 10.13 Download [293.00 MB]
- Brother MFC-7360N Scanner Driver for Mac OS 10.12 Download [293.07 MB]
Brother MFC-7360N Manual Download
File Format PDF